86553 Klein Hand Brake
- Compound-leverage mechanism easily and accurately bends, seams and flattens sheet metal and non-ferrous metals for use in most general applications.
- Vinyl grips with handle stops for added comfort and easy operation.
- Broader jaw model for forming wider folds.
- Folds 22 ga. CRSM and 24 ga. SSSM.
- Jaw marked in 6 mm increments for precise bending measurements.
- Heavy-duty jaw/handle linkage for durability and easy operation.
- All steel construction and nickel chrome plated hardware provide long life and durability.